Sunday, April 4, 2010

How to Find Freedom in an Unfair Marriage When There Are No Feelings Left

Anger. Bitterness. Resentment. Frustration.

These are all emotions that are commonplace in a marriage where one or both partners feel that their needs are not being met.

You may feel that your spouse never listens to what you have to say. You may not even talk to your spouse that often, much less get along. Discover three steps you can take to restore the balance in your relationship, where there are few feelings left that you're fond of.

Step 1: Try not to retaliate.

While not the best course of action, some spouses decide to give the other the silent treatment to punish them for their words or actions. The spouse who is giving the silent treatment believes that they are entitled to this type of retribution sometimes because it's the only thing they can do to retaliate.

Since these types of couples rarely communicate and when and if they do, there are only shouting matches or one-sided interactions, doing something back to hurt the other may seem like the most natural thing to do. So, stop the silent treatment or anything else you're inclined to do to get your spouse back. Instead, communicate.

Step 2: Communicate your feelings.

By communicating I mean doing it in such a way that your wife or husband can actually receive it. When one or both of you is angry or in the midst of something that's negatively affecting you, that time is not the time to say something. If you were to express yourself then, your spouse could not receive it.

Instead, choose to withdraw yourself from the interaction, by saying, "I'd like to talk about this later, but am not in the frame of mind to do it now." Then, come back together and continue what had taken place previously when you're both no longer caught up in the middle of it. Choosing to do this will ensure that your spouse actually listens, as opposed to defending his or her position. It also allows for both of you to remain more objective.

Step 3: Release the results.

This is part of removing yourself from the equation. Sure, you want to resolve the situation your way. Or, you want to make sure that if you don't get your way that your partner knows how unhappy you are with how it went. Neither way is the best way to go if you're striving for a healthy relationship. Accept that you're not always going to get your way.

Life sometimes isn't fair. Letting go or releasing how you want something to turn out may be the very thing you need to do. Your spouse may then let go of trying to be right or get his or her way, and you may find that you get what you wanted all along. If that doesn't happen, you might realize that you no longer harbor nearly as many negative emotions regarding your spouse.

By the way, if you want to learn the secrets to getting your marriage back on track, step-by-step, download my free course at http://www.stepstosavemymarriage.net. For a limited time - you can download your course - which will reveal the secret proven plan for fixing your marriage.

3 comments:


  1. my name is Treasy My ex-boyfriend dumped me one weeks ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don`t know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you DR.MARKROBBIN. You are truly talented and gifted. Email:drmarkrobbinspelltemple@yahoo.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello to the people of this forum< Am chizzy from Texas and i can say that am the happiest person on earth since last week with what DR UKO has done for me , it all started last year October when my fiance left me in Texas and travel to see his parents in Ohio at first him was still calling me and show love even when him was away , but it gets to a point when he no longer gives a shit about me , and i noticed it so when i tried to confront him , he told me that he dose not love me again that he feel like being alone i was shocked and heartbroken when i tried talking he will hang the phone on me i was so heart broken and i was frustrated about this , but on a second thought i was not convince that he was on his right senses so i discuss this with my elder sister who lives in California and she directed me to DR UKO of ukospelltemple@yahoo.com saying that the man has helped her friend in such case before so i said to my self let me tried i contacted this man and explain everything to him and behold dr uko said to me what am to do and i did exactly what he and he said after three days my fiance will call me and once he calls me i should pick the calls and he gave some other instructions . so i said okay , but to my best surprise on the 7th of November my fiancee called me and started saying on the phone am sorry it was like a dream to me , with this i said i will tell the world of his dr UKO goodness in my life , so if any one is out there and needs help in his or her relationship can also contact him today via

    email ukospelltemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp him on ; +2347064650019

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am miss Susan from Califonia USA, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.ADAGBA for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found adagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 10 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.ADAGBA released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.ADAGBA for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as she has done mine for me, she will definitely help you too. adagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com . call or whatsapp him now via: +2349057354407

    ReplyDelete