Thursday, May 6, 2010

SECRETS to SAVE MY MARRIAGE review

Hey there, my name is Eric Kuhl, and welcome to my Save My Marriage Today review site.

You're reading my no-holds-barred review of what I really think about the Save My Marriage Today system. This isn't the official site...if you're looking for the Save My Marriage Today system then click here.

I'll be talking about both the good and the bad in this review, if you're looking for an impartial review that gives both sides, you've come to the right place…

I decided to review this system because people have been raving about it all over the internet and I wanted to see for myself what it was like.

Here are some of the comments I found...

"After years of misgivings we are happy that we joined Save My Marriage and we worked it out and stayed together. We will celebrate our 27th anniversary this year!"

"Thanks Save My Marriage Today for a wonderful website and for helping me get my marriage back on track!"

"Before I came across your book, my marriage was in serious danger of heading towards divorce. Now we are in a better place than we ever were before. Thank you so much!"

"The biggest benefit I have gained from “Save My Marriage Today” was perspective. I needed clarity and hope and “Save My Marriage Today” gave me that. "

So, I decided to find out for myself what the system was about. Signing up takes just a few minutes and you get instant access, which I like. I don't like having to wait for stuff to be shipped to me.

After spending a few minutes reviewing their system, I was concerned.

I can't reveal the specific techniques they promised would yield immensely satisfying results for practically improving relationships, but I felt overwhelmed with the amount of material.

The type size of some of the documents was smaller than I liked, but that meant that they packed a lot of concise information into their product without any fluff or unusable knowledge. And, at first, I wasn't sure if the course would do what it promised.

Luckily, that wasn't the case...

They had a FREE report available called "The 6 Most Common Reasons for Divorce…and How to Stop Them from Happening to You," which reveals what to do if love is gone in your marriage or how to grow back together again as a couple.

Here are some other helpful things I discovered on how to strengthen a failing relationship in the course:

  • Tips on how to rescue your marriage
  • How to reintroduce passion
  • How to repair your marriage after an affair
  • Self assessment
  • Gestures are more important than words

You get the idea…

Of course, the Save My Marriage Today system is not perfect. I was determined to dig up all the "dirt" I could for you.

Here are a couple of drawbacks I found...

One drawback is that Amy says you can implement some of her techniques by yourself, even if your spouse could care less about your marriage, and refuses to do anything to save it. I don't know about you, but in my mind, it takes two to make a relationship work, so I would think you'd want your spouse on board with you in the reconciliation process.

Another complaint is that you aren't able to get direct one-on-one contact with Amy unless you buy her consulting services (which costs $120+ per hour) but you do receive a free consultation that gives you real advice for your specific situation by email.

Overall, I'm impressed by the Save My Marriage Today system. It is one of the most comprehensive marriage-saving courses I have ever seen. There are tons of simple, easy strategies for solving almost any marital conflict that you can implement starting today, even if you think your marriage is beyond hope. Click here to find out more.*

Thanks for reading my review.

Signed,
Eric





*I ended up enjoying the materials so much that I became a paid affiliate so that I could pass on the course to those I coach as a certified life coach and National Association of Marriage Enhancement counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment